Did you have a GREAT Easter weekend?! :D Did you spend time outdoors?! In California, the weather has been AWESOME and I'm LOVING it!! I made sure I was constantly HOPPing around to burn off the extra calories I was eating over the weekend...lol!
It's the beginning of a new week and time to start getting my good workouts in! I'm going to do my regular exercise routines AND spice it up a bit by adding the following exercises! Join me and burn off some extra calories while having fun :D
Do the following...
50 Jumping Jacks;
20 High Knees; and
10 Push Ups.
The exercises (above) can be done a number of ways! Pick 1 or 2 ideas that works best for you:
- Write the exercises on several index cards and place them throughout the house. Every time you see a card, stop what you're doing and do the exercises!
- While watching TV, every time a commercial comes on, do the exercises!
- Every time you go to the restroom, do the exercises!
- Each time you log on your computer, do the exercises!
- Every time you check Facebook, do the exercises!
- Have a family member pick a particular word, every time you hear the word, stop what you're doing and do the exercises!
- If you're reading a book, at the end of each chapter, do the exercises!
- Every time you think about eating, do the exercises!
- Every time you sneeze or blow your nose, do the exercises :D
- The ideas are ENDLESS! Be CREATIVE! Have FUN!
I'm going to be doing this ALL week! I'm going to do a different idea each day on top of my regular workouts!!
If you have any questions OR comments...BRING IT ON :D
Have a HEALTHY day!
See you on Wednesday! Wooo Whooo!!
Pamela Stewart, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Weight Loss Specialist