Breakfast Toast Ideas!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY Everyone :D
I hope you're having a productive week so far! Are you exercising AND eating well?! I'm happy to say that I'm doing both and feeling AHHHsome!!
What do you eat for breakfast?!
Do you have a meal full of protein? Do you have a smoothie? Do you have cereal? Do you have coffee or juice and toast? Do you skip breakfast most mornings?
I tend to go all over the board...lol! I try to sit down and eat a healthy breakfast but many mornings, I grab something as I'm running out the door ;)
Today I'm posting 20 BREAKFAST TOAST ideas!
These ideas are easy to make AND on the healthy side! WOOO WHOOO!! Pop your bread in the toaster and pile on the following:
1. Sliced avocado, crumbled feta, pomegranates, and olive oil.
2. Raspberries, blackberries, basil, and light cream cheese.
3. Ribboned cantaloupe, chopped walnuts, agave, and goat cheese.
4. Sliced banana, almond butter, and chia seeds.
5. Thinly sliced celery, raisins, and peanut butter.
6. Refried beans, salsa, cilantro, and egg.
7. Goat cheese, sliced strawberries, shelled edamame, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt.
8. Sliced pineapple, cottage cheese, and chopped cashews.
9. Sliced dried figs, ricotta cheese, and sesame seeds.
10. Sliced mango, sliced fresh mozzarella, and lime zest.
11. Mashed avocado, shelled edamame, sprouts, and lemon juice.
12. Sliced pear, ricotta cheese, and honey.
13. Hummus, chopped walnuts, and pomegranates.
14. Mashed chickpeas, tomato slice, and egg.
15. Chopped mejdool dates, sliced feta, and sliced almonds.
16. Sliced plums, sunflower seed butter, and flaxseed.
17. Sliced apple, honey, and blue cheese.
18. Marinara sauce, poached egg, parmesan, and basil.
19. Kimchi, sliced hard-boiled egg, and black sesame seeds.
20. Smoked salmon, ribboned cucumber, light cream cheese, and scallions.
* Use a sharp vegetable peeler to make cantaloupe and cucumber ribbons.
I've actually made #2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, and 18 so far...they're SOOOOO good! I can't wait to make some of the other variations!!
Do you have a breakfast toast idea?! If so, I'd love to hear from you!! BRING IT ON :D
Have a HEALTHY day!
See you on Fridayyyyy!!
Leave a Reply.
Pamela Stewart, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Weight Loss Specialist