Hello! HAPPY HAPPY Thursday!!
How are you? How was your Christmas?! I had a wonderful day with my family!!! There was lots of fun, laughter, yummy food, and of course, wrapping paper all over the family room...lol :D
I can't believe we're at the end of another year and 2018 is just a few days away! Is it just me or does each year go faster and faster...lol?! Every January, many people set new goals and start fresh, right?!! I hope that you're 1 of those people :D 2018 is a new beginning and a great opportunity to crush new goals for the next 12 months. I'm posting 40 goal suggestions for a healthier you! Choose and write down ANY 12 goals (from below) and accomplish 1 each month!! By doing this, 12 months from now, you'll be more fit, healthy, and confident!!! Are you ready? :D Grab some paper, a pen or pencil, and lets make 2018 a FITastic year!!
1. Formulate a workout program.
2. Find an accountability partner.
3. Start a food journal.
4. Clean out your pantry.
5. Get a checkup.
6. Keep healthy snacks on hand.
7. Portion your meals.
8. Drink more water.
9. Don't skip breakfast.
10. Wake up and go to sleep earlier.
11. Eat to fuel recovery.
12. Exercise at least 3 days a week.
13. Take the stairs.
14. Eat out less often.
15. Laugh often :D
16. Go hiking.
17. Walk during phone calls.
18. Avoid negative people.
19. Try yoga.
20. Don't rely on exercise alone.
21. Skip the soda.
22. Meditate 10 minutes each day.
23. Add more color to your plate.
24. Update your playlist.
25. Track your exercise progress.
26. Downsize your plate.
27. Replace refined carbs with whole grain versions.
28. Try HIIT workouts.
29. Use olive or coconut oil instead of butter.
30. Sign up for an athletic event.
31. Aim to walk 10,000 steps per day (about 5 miles).
32. Do quick exercises while watching TV.
33. Go meatless at least 1 day per week.
34. Don't skip meals.
35. Do bodyweight exercises.
36. Learn to say NO!
37. Develop breathing techniques.
38. Get off the couch.
39. Try a new piece of fitness equipment.
40. Hire a Personal Trainer :D
I recommend that you write down which goal you're going to accomplish in each month. This plan is a good way to keep your New Year's resolution! It's about small changes...1 month at a time!! You got this!!!
Have a Happy New Year! I'll see you right back here in 2018!!
Pamela Stewart, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Weight Loss Specialist